|This site is the property of EarthSoft. Information on this site is maintained by EarthSoft under the direction of CASWRCB DDW.|
For questions or concerns, please contact CLIP at DDW-CLIP@Waterboards.ca.gov
If you would like to receive e-mails regarding CLIP, please follow the link below and subscribe to the e-mail list under Drinking Water / California Laboratory Intake Portal (CLIP) CLIP E-mail Subscription List.
|EQuIS Data Processor (EDP)
*.NET Framework 4.7 required*
|52.4 MB||.zip||2020/11/24||Software application to check data quality and correctness prior to submittal.|
*.RVF file included*
|2.17 MB||.zip||9/24/2021||Format file to be used in the EDP Software|
|CASWRCB Reference Values File (RVF)
* Note: Some web browsers may try to open the RVF file instead of downloading it as a file. To download the RVF, right-click on the link and select “Save link as”.
|9/24/2021||File containing valid lookup values to be used in the EDP software.|
|Technical Documentation for EDP/EDD||9/1/2021||Instructional document on EDP installation, registration, data entry, validation checks, data correction process, file submission, file re-submission, and DDW business rules.|
|21 KB||.xlsx||5/7/2021||Blank file that can be populated with sample/analytical results in Microsoft Excel.|
|Example EDD||26 KB||.xlsx||5/7/2021||File containing hypothetical data of how contents of a completed EDD should appear prior to submission and upload.|
|Composite Example EDD||22 KB||.xlsx||5/7/2021||File containing hypothetical data of how contents of a completed EDD should appear prior to submission and upload.|
|Alternate Method Example EDD||23 KB||.xlsx||5/7/2021||File containing hypothetical data of how contents of a completed EDD should appear prior to submission and upload.|
|EDD Data Dictionary||1042 KB||.xlsx||5/7/2021||File containing definitions and descriptions of the EDD fields.|
|Reference Value Tables||210 KB||.xlsx||9/24/2021||File containing a complete list of all the valid lookup values.|
|Electronic Subscriber Agreement Form|
*Required for account activation*
|9/9/2021||Form to print, sign, and mail to DDW. Agreement for data submitters and legally responsible officials of electronic submittal requirements and responsibilities. Required to activate user account to submit EDDs.|
|Change Request Form||31 KB||.xlsx||8/9/2021||Form to request data error corrections of previously submitted EDDs|
|Reference Values Request Form||19 KB||.xlsx||10/28/2020||Form to request new reference values for CLIP|
|Email forms to DDW-CLIP@waterboards.ca.gov|
|CLIP End-to-End Laboratory Training Recordings||04/09/2021||Recordings of the CLIP End-To-End Workflow Laboratory Training held on March 29-30, 2021. Content includes EDP terminology, EDP registration, CLIP format, error checking, and file submission to CLIP.|
|CLIP End-to-End Laboratory Training Slides||04/09/2021||Slides of the CLIP End-To-End Workflow Laboratory Training held on March 29-30, 2021|
|CLIP Q&A Session Recordings||04/09/2021||Recordings of the CLIP Q&A Sessions held on April 6-8, 2021. Content includes EarthSoft and DDW responses to frequently asked questions.|
|CLIP Q&A Session Slides||04/09/2021||Slides of the CLIP Q&A Sessions held on April 6-8, 2021.|
EDD Submission Instructions:
Before submitting to CASWRCB DDW, each EDD must be checked using EDP and the most updated CA_SDWIS_Lab_Analytical_Data Format and Reference Values File (RVF). Refer to the Technical Documentation for EDP/EDD file for steps on how to submit your EDD.
- Download and install the EQuIS Data Processsor (EDP).
- Note: If you already have installed a current version of EDP, you can just download the ‘CA_SDWIS_Lab_Analytical_Data Format’ file.
- Once EDP has been installed, download the ‘CA_SDWIS_Lab_Analytical_Data Format’ file. The format file can be placed anywhere on the user’s machine. The typical directory to store EQuIS Format files is located at C:\Program Files\EarthSoft\EQuIS\Formats
- After downloading any of the above files, make sure each file is “unblocked”. To do this, right-click on the downloaded file, select “Properties”, check the box next to ‘Unblock’, and select “OK”. Additional information on unblocking files can be found at:
Unblocking Downloaded Files https://help.earthsoft.com/unblock_a_downloaded_file.htm
- Open the EQuIS Data Processor (EDP) application.
- Open the CA_SDWIS_Lab_Analytical_Data Format file in EDP.
- Click the Register button on the EDP Evaluation Screen.
- Select the link below the ‘New Key Codes’ box to ‘Request a Registration Key’ for your workstation.
|* How to determine if you already have the .NET Framework version 4.7.2
You can check to see if you already have the .NET Framework 4.7.2 installed by clicking Start on your Windows desktop, selecting Control Panel, and then double-clicking Add or Remove Programs. When that window appears, scroll through the list of applications. If you see Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2 listed, the latest version is already installed and you do not need to install it again.
|Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2||NA||External Site|