Improve Decision Support
EQuIS improves decision support with user-defined dashboards comprised of multiple widgets. Create highly-configurable dashboards and project-specific widgets for endless reporting flexibility.
Dashboards are individual pages within an EQuIS Enterprise site that serve as containers for one or more widgets. Dashboards can be user-defined to collate information and provide overviews (e.g., reports, charts, maps, etc.). Dashboards may contain data from one or more project sites.
Widgets are the individual elements used to build Dashboards. Widgets perform specific functions, such as the data display. EQuIS Enterprise provides a large libary of widgets.
The EQuIS Enterprise dashboards and widgets provide tremendous functional capabilities, such as:
- Upload and view the status of submitted and processed EDDs
- Build and save queries or exports and attach triggers to them
- Automatic notifications and alerts/alarms/triggers
- Time-series charts using real-time and historical data
- Action level compliance made easy using simple red or green traffic light symbols
- IT services control – view status and manage service properties
- Multi-language support: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, and German
- Connect and display Rich Site Summary (RSS) feeds
- Connect and display external data sources via web services – Application Programing Interfaces (APIs)
- View queries on a map – allows for multiple layers
- Interact directly with features on the maps; click on locations to view additional information
- Map features light up when interacting with other widgets
- Documents and photos can be georeferenced and viewed on a map
- Use the Select tool to retrieve data within a specified area