EQuIS Automates Environmental Data Workflows
EQuIS Enterprise provides advanced workflow automation for efficient and reliable data loading, data quality checks, reporting, and graphics/visualization through web browsers. EQuIS improves decision support with user-defined dashboards comprised of multiple widgets for maximum customization, integration, and query-building tool. Widgets are used for charts, graphs, maps, GIS, tables, text and other options.
Common Environmental Data Workflows
- Task management – track task assignments and review status
- Data collection – upload and check data from the field, lab, and dataloggers, with selectable upload methods (Web, Email, FTP)
- Verify and validate data using built-in checkers and custom rules
- Verify submission completeness
- Data visualizaton in a variety of widgets for charts, graphs, maps, Esri GIS, and crosstab tables
- Notifications and alerts – can be automatically triggered by:
○ New data uploads
○ Dates (daily, weekly, monthly…)
○ Action level exceedances
- REST API web services for Esri, Bentley gINT, and other tools
EQuIS workflows answer questions like:
- What kind of data am I managing in EQuIS? What tables and fields?
- What are the historical data sets I want to migrate into EQuIS?
- What are the ongoing sources of data?
- What is the intended use of this data?
- What reports or graphs?
- What exports to other databases or systems?
- What are our rules for data archival?
- What data do I have to share with other departments or contractors?