EQuIS Automates Environmental Data Workflows
EQuIS Enterprise provides advanced workflow automation for efficient and reliable data loading, data quality checks, reporting, and graphics/visualization through web browsers. EQuIS improves decision support with user-defined dashboards comprised of multiple widgets for maximum customization, integration, and query-building tool. Widgets are used for charts, graphs, maps, GIS, tables, text and other options.
Common Environmental Data Workflows
- Task management – track task assignments and review status
- Data collection – upload and check data from the field, lab, and dataloggers, with selectable upload methods (Web, Email, FTP)
- Verify and validate data using built-in checkers and custom rules
- Verify submission completeness
- Data visualizaton in a variety of widgets for charts, graphs, maps, Esri GIS, and crosstab tables
- Notifications and alerts – can be automatically triggered by:
○ New data uploads
○ Dates (daily, weekly, monthly…)
○ Action level exceedances
- REST API web services for Esri, Bentley gINT, and other tools
EQuIS workflows answer questions like:
- What kind of data am I managing in EQuIS? What tables and fields?
- What are the historical data sets I want to migrate into EQuIS?
- What are the ongoing sources of data?
- What is the intended use of this data?
- What reports or graphs?
- What exports to other databases or systems?
- What are our rules for data archival?
- What data do I have to share with other departments or contractors?
Want to Learn More?
Explore EQuIS Environmental Data Management Workflows
9455 Pensacola Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32534
Subscribe to Our Mailing List
Stay informed about our upcoming events, news,