Advanced Data Management for Decision Support and Data Analysis
EQuIS Professional is a powerful software application for checking, editing, loading, reporting, and visualizing environmental and sample data. EQuIS Professional provides the administrative capabilities of the EQuIS data management workflows. EQuIS Professional provides advanced tools for environmental scientists and engineers to review analytical chemistry, geology, and other environmental data. EQuIS Professional tools include:
Search All Products
- Reference Value management
- Action Level and regulatory guideline management
- Import formats and rules – supports GeoTracker, ERPIMS, and others
- Advanced crosstab report engine
- Query building tools
- Esri GIS, Bentley gINT, AutoCAD, and multiple other third-party exports
- EnviroInsite for advanced data visualization, subsurface graphics and reports
- User security and Schema access
- Data qualification, verification, and validation support
EQuIS Professional is written completely in Microsoft VB.NET and SQL Server databases are supported. Professional is available in several library configurations that determine the available file formats, data analysis components, other EQuIS components, and graphic applications and interfaces. The Standard library can be upgraded to add either data components or graphic components or both (combined libraries). In addition, Decision Support modules can be added to any Professional library.
Want to Learn More?
Explore EQuIS Environmental Data Management Workflows
9455 Pensacola Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32534
Subscribe to Our Mailing List
Stay informed about our upcoming events, news,