As a member of the EarthSoft Client Management Group, you will be providing customer support; managing small-sized EQuIS installation, implementation, and configuration service projects; and performing account management activities for your assigned accounts. Work will be conducted via e–mail, telephone, and/or internet conferencing tools. Some travel is required.
The ultimate goal of successful Project Management is to deliver projects on time, within budget, and within scope. The Project Manager oversees all aspects of projects and is responsible for coordinating deadlines, assigning tasks and monitoring and summarizing progress of project. The Project Manager will prepare a weekly report for management regarding status of all assigned projects. Project Managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
Account Management responsibilities include regular verbal communication externally with clients and internally with personnel in Sales. The goals of Account Management are to maintain EarthSoft’s existing relationships with clients so that they will continue and expand licensing and services, and to build client satisfaction by providing software and services that benefit the client.
- Create workflow diagrams, sets up roles and users in Enterprise, creates dashboards, sets up simple EIAs, and runs standard reports, including crosstab reports
- Manage projects and ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinates internal resources for the execution of projects
- Write Price Quotations
- Coordinate resource availability and allocation for assigned projects
- Identify changes in project scope, schedule and costs and discusses with Client Segment Manager when issues arise
- Report personnel or project concerns to Client Segment Manager as needed
- Prepares a weekly status report for management for all assigned client accounts
- Review time and expense reports for assigned projects
- Review and approve invoices following preparation by Accounting in the first week of every month for prior month’s billable activities
- Prepare monthly progress reports for assigned projects and provide to clients as required
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders (as applicable) by conducting regular meetings (in person and/or via telephone) in accordance with the Account Management Plan for all assigned “A” Client Accounts
- Assist in trouble-shooting client software issues; involves other product experts as needed
- Create and maintains comprehensive project documentation
- Prepare case studies for assigned accounts
- Delegate project tasks to appropriate colleagues based upon skill sets and experience levels, in coordination with CSM
- Mentor other staff as directed
- Participate in User Group Meetings as applicable; participation may include suggesting agenda topics, engaging clients to present, or occasionally presenting
- Participate in Udemy and/or Academy courses on intermediate-level courses on EQuIS core products and introductory-level courses on all other EQuIS products, and attends other courses as directed
- Attends conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency, as directed
- Attends and contributes at client training sessions
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Strong client-facing and internal communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong customer service/support skills including active listening skills
- Ability to research and resolve technical problems using a variety of resources and tools
- Strong software application aptitude
- Proven task management experience
- High initiative with an ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Ability work within complex network configurations
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
- Ability to work from home with access to a high-speed internet connection.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Environmental or Geological Sciences (or similar), Computer Science, Engineering, or Geography with minimum 3-5 years’ experience
- Knowledge and experience with EQuIS Professional, EQuIS Enterprise, and EQuIS EDP required. Familiarity with other EQuIS products a plus.
- Knowledge and proven aptitude in performing data mapping, loading EDDs, and troubleshooting EDP errors required. Knowledge and experience conducting needs assessments, performing historical data migrations, and assisting with the installation, implementation, and configuration of EQuIS products a plus.
Compensation: Commensurate upon Experience
Principals only. Recruiters please don’t contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
To apply, please email email@example.com
EarthSoft provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, consultants, agents, and applicants for employment without regard to any legally protected status such as race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.