As Corporate Librarian you apply Library Science concepts on behalf of the EQuIS Community, gathering and organizing all the Governance and Libraries of EarthSoft to facilitate ease of use for EarthSoft clients and staff.
Responsibilities (what you do):
- Performs the responsibilities expected of the entire company.
- Maintains and organizes library of Action Levels EDDs, Forms, Templates, Reports, Exports, and standard DQM Project QAPPs.
- Works in collaboration with various departments (CMG, Product Group, Sales and Marketing) to identify where document updates are needed, there are opportunities for new material, and outdated material may be retired.
- Helps Clients in Good Standing (CIGS) quickly locate appropriate materials upon request.
- Organizes and maintains client facing video library.
- Collaborates with Training Team to maintain training materials, training database EDDs, and basic reference values.
- Follows and maintains Corporate Brand Guidelines to ensure updates are proliferated across organization.
- Reviews internal wikis to ensure SharePoint content is up to date.
- Works with UI/UX team/manager/designer for internal icon/graphics library.
- Aids in internal wiki organization and Training and Programs SharePoint maintenance.
Required Skills and Experience (what you need/have):
- Possesses the requirements expected of the entire company.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency with word processing and/or publishing software.
- Prior work experience in relevant field.
- Broad knowledge of all EQuIS products to facilitate communications and written materials for any/all products.
- Preferred interest in learning particular EQuIS application elements to assist in expanding the existing library of reference materials..
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Full COVID-19 vaccination is required for this position.
Compensation: Commensurate upon Experience.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals only. Recruiters please do not contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
EarthSoft provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, consultants, agents, and applicants for employment without regard to any legally protected status such as race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.