Description (who you are):
As Digital Marketing Specialist, you will work within the marketing team to help curate, create, execute, analyze, and optimize EarthSoft’s digital marketing efforts. This includes, but is not limited to, social media posts, digital advertising, website optimization, email marketing, search engine marketing and optimization, measurement, and reporting.
Responsibilities (what you do):
- Develop, optimize, execute social media, website, and email marketing.
- Incorporate brand strategy and ensure consistency throughout all media executions.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop, optimize, and execute ideas and strategies for campaigns, content for brand recognition, and
- Assist with graphic design components of all media content.
- Analyze key data to optimize performance and provide data-driven recommendations that guide key digital media decisions.
- Stay abreast of current digital marketing trends and new technology and proactively monitor competitor web strategies.
- Assist with maintaining internal marketing calendar and planner on Microsoft Teams.
- Undertake marketing tasks as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience (what you need/have):
- A 4-year bachelor’s degree with preference given to degrees in Business Administration, Marketing, or Communications.
- At least 2+ years of relevant experience developing and executing digital and content marketing, including:
- Development of graphic assets and content strategy (unpaid and paid). If you have a portfolio, please submit with resume.
- Knowledge of customer engagement best practices.
- Proficiency in executing content on the social media channels of Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Facebook.
- Website content strategy conversion optimization, knowledge of the principals and approaches for search engine marketing and optimization.
- Proficiency with the following: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, MailChimp, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Canva, Adobe Creative Suite or comparable program knowledge.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
- Ability to communicate with the appropriate channels internally and externally clearly and effectively and make edits to written materials as appropriate.
- Possess skills to research and acquire pertinent information necessary to complete assigned tasks.
- Ability to take independent action to use available resources to perform assigned tasks.
- Willingness to learn new information and apply the learned information to performing assigned tasks. Able to work independently.
- Self-discipline to produce the expected volume of work within established timeframes, reliably complete assigned tasks thoroughly, efficiently, and always representing EarthSoft.
- Dedication to adhering to scheduling practices and meeting assignment deadlines.
- Ability to work well with others in a virtual office environment to successfully achieve team commitments and obligations, project deliverables, and EarthSoft goals.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously, with input from project manager and/or supervisor as needed.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail in all assignments and duties.
Vaccine Policy: EarthSoft requires Staff in many positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 except those for whom a reasonable accommodation has been granted because a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, as required by law.
Compensation: Commensurate upon Experience
To apply, please email email@example.com
Principals only. Recruiters please do not contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
EarthSoft provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, consultants, agents, and applicants for employment without regard to any legally protected status such as race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.