Roux is looking to add a Database Analyst to manage environmental, chemical, and engineering data for analyses and for the evaluation, generation, and presentation of data. EQuIS Online experience (Pro, Enterprise, etc.) is required at an intermediate to advanced level. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, those outlined below. Open to the possibility of this being a remote position depending on the candidate’s skills and location.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical judgment and problem-solving capabilities
- High initiative, good interpersonal skills, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure within tight schedules
- EQuIS Online experience (Pro, Enterprise, etc.) is required at an intermediate to advanced level
- Proficiency using MS Excel to manipulate and organize data sets for import into a database and for final reporting
- MS SQL Server, and/or MS Access a plus
- Import and query large data sets, examining data, and filtering for targeted information
- Develop and utilize data validation tools in EQuIS, Excel, Access, and SQL to identify data quality issues
- Collect and configure large datasets to meet project specifications
- Implement, configure, and test commercial off-the-shelf data management related software to meet project specifications
- Provide technical support to field sampling teams and act as a liaison between the project staff, analytical laboratory, and data validators
- Provide reporting support by generating and formatting tables, charts, and graphs
- Research state and federal regulations necessary to manage action levels or clean-up criteria
Roux is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or protected veteran status; and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
How to Apply
Visit https://rouxinc.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/66 for additional details and application information.