As a DQM Programmer, you are a member of a product team within the EarthSoft Product Group with moderate experience. You learn your team’s assigned products and assist in providing product enhancements and solutions to identified bugs with the products. You are a contributing team member who follows standard operating procedures and helps the team succeed.
- Perform the responsibilities expected of entire company
- Perform the responsibilities expected of entire department
- Review and understand problems/requirements, break them into hypotheses, propose solutions, and mentor others to develop this skil
- Review and design software solutions that take into consideration the complete system
- Recognize and remediate insecure code patterns
- Code elegant solutions to a problem using best practices and considering the long-term usage of the code
- Understand the principles of pull requests (code reviews), respond to pull request comments promptly and clearly, and assist with pull request review/approval
- Write complex queries
- Write unit tests and mentor others in the creation of unit tests
- Write detailed clear and concise test plans that cover all linking aspects of the development item
- Provide suggestions for software features based upon predicted client needs
- Provide product demonstrations
- Direct and mentor other team members with their understanding of requirements, tasks, and coding
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Agile practices
- An understanding of how and why clients use EQuIS software and the ability to suggest features based on the predicted client needs
- 3+ years prior LIMS, SCADA, or database experience
- Understanding of laboratory EDD workflows and the analytical data qualification process
- Analytical data deliverable checking, validation experience (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Environmental or Geological Sciences (or similar), with 5+ year’s development work experience with multiple languages.
Compensation: Commensurate upon Experience
Principals only. Recruiters please don’t contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
EarthSoft provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, consultants, agents, and applicants for employment without regard to any legally protected status such as race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.