As an Accounting Clerk with significant practical experience, you are a member of the Accounting team located in Pensacola, Florida, and part of EarthSoft Administration supporting all Company business transactions. You help your team and assist others throughout the Company in implementing best practices to achieve performance expectations. You are a dutybound employee with significant fiduciary responsibilities; you follow laws, regulations, policies, and standard operating procedures and help ensure that the team does likewise to keep the Company compliant, professional, and to help it be successful.
Accounting Clerk Typical Tasks
- Perform project setup tasks in BillQuick (BQ) for services contracts
- Perform reporting, billing, and invoicing tasks in BQ for CMG services contracts
- Perform monthly reporting, billing, and invoicing tasks in BQ for renewal accounts
- Perform hosting expense distribution across hosted customer accounts
- Perform data updates to maintain accurate client account information in BQ and HD CRM
- Perform filing and bookkeeping support tasks in both physical and virtual repositories
- Assist HR with staff issues concerning compensation and benefits
- Assist with setting up and managing staff data in BQ
- Assist with office operations by answering phones and processing credit card payments
- Assist with customer account reporting and collection activities
- Assist with staff expense report processing
- Assist with reconciliations
- Assist internal teams (Sales and Support) and clients regarding account inquiries via email and phone
- Assist processing Manuscript Cases for renewal, new client and HD issues
- Assist updating documentation for internal process improvements
- Assist in a backup capacity with recurring client communications including advance Renewal Notifications for all subscriptions, Thank You letters for payments received, and Notice of the loss of Client in Good Standing (CIGS) status for clients owning expired subscriptions
- File electronic documents (including price quotations and purchase orders) in appropriate SharePoint folders
- Strong root cause/problem solving skills
- Strong accounting and bookkeeping skills
- Strong collaborative mentality with a mature disposition to foster Company success
- Strong working knowledge of BillQuick, SharePoint, CRM, and other Microsoft Office tools
- Strong working knowledge of Company Policies, practices, and operational efficiencies
- Strong working knowledge of Company payroll processing practices and requirements
- Strong working knowledge of contract services accounting and invoicing practices
- Strong ethical foundation of maintaining honesty, integrity, and confidentiality obligations
- Diverse work history with significant relevant accounting office work experience for at least the past 5 years
Compensation: Commensurate upon Experience
Principals only. Recruiters please don’t contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
To apply, please email email@example.com
EarthSoft provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, consultants, agents, and applicants for employment without regard to any legally protected status such as race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.