This position is telecommute. Maintain a dedicated, distraction-free work space with access to high speed internet that is compliant with EarthSoft policies for workstation and data safety and security.
EarthSoft Geotechnical Data Systems Analyst:
- Experience with gINT and EQuIS databases, data migrations, gINT Reports and exports
- Configure Geotechnical boring logs and reports
- Gather reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services related to Geotechnical workflow
- Present and promote Geotechnical workflow to existing and prospective customers
- Migrate Geotechnical data from gINT and AGS using EQuIS Data Processor (EDP)
- Experience working with Geotechnical software such as gINT
- An understanding of Geotechnical reports and Geotech laboratory workflow
- EQuIS knowledge a plus, but not required
- 3-5 years of experience in Civil, Geological, or Geotechnical Engineering
- Discuss client requirements with EarthSoft developers
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Compensation: Commensurate upon Experience
Principals only. Recruiters please don’t contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
EarthSoft provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, consultants, agents, and applicants for employment without regard to any legally protected status such as race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.