This position is mostly telecommute. Maintain a dedicated, distraction-free work space with access to high speed internet that is compliant with EarthSoft policies for workstation and data safety and security.
Corporate Programs Department:
As a member of the EarthSoft Marketing Communications group and the Corporate Programs Department, you will use communication to help EarthSoft clients and staff succeed. Work will be conducted via e-mail, telephone, internet conferencing tools, and/or in-person.
- Complete all projects on-time, within scope, and within budget (when applicable).
- Identify changes in project scope, schedule, and costs (when applicable) and discuss with supervisor as you become aware.
- Create and maintain comprehensive written and presentation materials to support EarthSoft staff and client communication.
- Coordinate internal resources on projects as applicable.
- Maintain currency with EarthSoft blogs and attend EQuIS Webinars and User Groups as directed.
- Complete online training courses as directed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Corporate Programs Specialist (CPS) Responsibilities:
- Set up and facilitate webinars for online client-facing events.
- Send and post announcements for upcoming events.
- Keep internal and public-facing calendars up to date for all programs.
- Facilitate weekly EQuIS Webinars, coordinate with presenters; present as needed.
- Lead multiple User Groups per year (both in-person and online); collect registration information, sends correspondence & details to attendees
- Coordinates and lead weekly Team meetings.
- Assist Media Specialist with recording videos for EarthSoft Currents Newsletter, “Best Practices” Series, YouTube and Screencast Channels.
- Determine online training course curriculum; construct online training courses; review courses for content; work with Senior Trainers for content as necessary.
- Send correspondence and details to attendees, respond to inquiries from attendees.
- Debrief Marketing Communications Manager after programs are completed and provide data (metrics, etc.).
- Assist Marketing Communications Manager with mentoring staff; provide feedback to Marketing Communications Manager.
- Attend trainings as requested.
- Provide regular written documentation about work progress to Supervisor for use in Staff Presentations and for other company use.
- Good communication skills including active listening skills.
- Ability to address needs of EarthSoft clients.
- Ability to make presentations to internal staff and EarthSoft clients.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant technical field such as Environmental Science, Biology, Geology, Chemistry or others.
- 3-5 years prior work experience
- Broad expertise in all EQuIS products in order to facilitate programs for all products.
Some travel may be required
Compensation: Commensurate upon Experience
Principals only. Recruiters please don’t contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
To apply, please email email@example.com
EarthSoft provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, consultants, agents, and applicants for employment without regard to any legally protected status such as race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.