EarthSoft seeks a dynamic technical sales support professional to join our team. A broad range of skills are required to support and sell the implementation and use of EQuIS, EarthSoft’s Environmental Quality Information System. EQuIS is the most widely used environmental data management system in the world. EQuIS is used by many government agencies, industrial property owners, consultants, and over 400 analytical labs around the world. Many US EPA regions, DOE, state regulatory agencies, and other government organizations use EQuIS. EQuIS interfaces with ArcGIS for advanced environmental decision support and data analysis. Many other software products are integrated with EQuIS, and sales support representatives should have the EQuIS expertise to understand a prospect’s environment data management needs; this requires the recognition of the appropriate software solution for simple to complex, multi-system configurations. This is a sales support position; cold-calling is not required.
Remote. Must be able to work from home with a dedicated work space and have access to high speed internet.
- Proven work experience as a sales support professional; experience with environmental data management software sales preferred.
- Strong software application aptitude; experience with EQuIS required.
- Experience with EQuIS third party interface applications preferred.
- Provide technical support to the Sales Team for potential customers with EQuIS demonstrations via web and onsite meeting.
- Load historical and client data for EQuIS pilots and demonstrations.
- Maintain and update Sales demonstration site.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems to maximize satisfaction.
- Superior interpersonal skills: Active listening, excellent verbal and written communication, openness to feedback, and ability to work with other departments.
- High initiative with an ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Environmental or Geological Sciences (or similar), Computer Science, Engineering, or Geography.
- Project/client management experience highly desirable.
- Ability to work within complex network configurations.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some travel may be required
Compensation: Commensurate upon Experience
Principals only. Recruiters please don’t contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!