Join our EarthSoft Marketing Communications and Training team and help our clients succeed through communication.
EarthSoft is the recognized leader in providing environmental data management systems and support worldwide. We provide more than two and a half decades of focused experience on automated workflow solutions for public and private entities in the areas of chemistry, biology, geology, limnology, water, air quality, soil, sediment, waste, and associated compliance monitoring data. EarthSoft’s commitment to innovation has cultivated a large and diverse client base of laboratories, consultants, industry, and government agencies.
As Corporate Programs Coordinator, you will work directly for the Marketing Communications Director and will receive specific assignments from Corporate Programs Specialists and Senior Trainers. You will also regularly work with the larger Marketing Communications and Training team. Your work will involve both regular recurring tasks and unique assignments that require individualized solutions. Examples of some of the tasks the Corporate Programs Coordinator encounters are:
- Set-up client webinars and scheduling announcements for upcoming events.
- Keep internal calendars & EarthSoft website up to date for all Corporate Programs.
- Facilitate client-facing events as directed, including Office Hours, EQuIS User Groups and Product Advisory Forums and present as needed.
- Collect registration information, send correspondence & details to attendees for client-facing events and trainings; attend team calls and brief Mar-Comm team after task completion.
- Construct on-demand training courses; review existing courses for content; work with Trainers for content as necessary.
What you will bring:
- Good customer service/support skills including active listening skills.
- Ability to address needs of EarthSoft clients.
- Ability to give technical presentations to EarthSoft clients.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant technical field such as Environmental Science, Biology, Geology, Chemistry or others.
- Competitive salary
- Interact with an energetic team in a dynamic online environment
- Occasional opportunities for travel for in-person events
- Paid Time Off/ Medical/Dental/401K
Remote (near major airport/metropolitan area preferred)
Email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
It is the Policy of EarthSoft, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to any legally protected status such as race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or military status. Every employee of EarthSoft, Inc. is bound by their representations and affirmations in their Employment Agreement to the competent and proper handling of Protected Intellectual Property and Confidential Information; this is a fundamental Job Description that is mandated by our agreements with various U.S. Government agencies, departments and enabled authorities, as well for other clients and to comply with out own internal security Policies. Verification of qualification for Security Clearance for employment, and continued employment, with EarthSoft, Inc. may require various types of background checks, personal information collection and corroboration, interviews and other legally required tests or examinations; your express approval and authorization is granted when you complete and sign this Application. Please do not complete this Application or agree to employment with EarthSoft, Inc. if you do not grant us permission to conduct such personal background checks and employment qualification verification.