New York DEC EQuIS Data Provider Meeting
October 23, 2014
Agenda and Presentation Ideas
Tuesday, October 28th, 1:30
- A general status of the New York DEC database
- New York DEC will upgrade to EQuIS Enterprise 6 – What it means to you
- An overview of where Version 4 of the NYSDEC format directions.
Goal: automated loading of EDDs.
In order to achieve this,
- Data for more columns will be required
- There will be changes to the EDP whereby errors now identified by manual testing of the EDD will be highlighted for repair by the EDP.
Provide a marked up version of the EDD showing data providers the changes.
- In the interim to the release of Version 4 of the format, we are going to again request additional data be populated although they not currently required.
- Sample reporting for Dilution and Reanalysis
2014 Data Providers Meeting Agenda NYSDEC EQuIS Data Providers