EarthSoft is pleased to announce the latest release of EQuIS Data Gathering Engine (EDGE) Version 5.6.
EDGE is the world’s premier tool for environmental field data collection. EarthSoft introduced the first version of EDGE in 2010 and has now sold site licenses to several large consulting firms, industrials, and government agencies. EDGE greatly improves data collection productivity and accuracy.
This version of EDGE contains many new features including:
- Touch UI
- Dynamic calibration forms and calibration reports
- Configuration plugin tool
- 1D and 2D Barcode scanning support
- New customizable COC template
- Updated EDGE format
- Improved sample id builder
- Support for several additional data loggers
- Upload Field EDDs directly to EDP Enterprise from the field
- Framework for extensibility (custom data forms and plugins)
“EDGE is the aspirin for your data collection headaches,” said EarthSoft CEO Mitch Beard adding, “consultants that are still using archaic pen and paper field notebooks need to see this new technology.” EDGE functions as a front-end to the EQuIS data management system.
Please refer to the release notes for a detailed description of this latest EDGE release.
EDGE 5.6 Download link: http://download.earthsoft.com/Edge/EDGE_5.6.0.zip
EDGE 5.6 Release Notes: http://help.earthsoft.com/default.asp?W1712
EDGE 5.6 Documentation: http://help.earthsoft.com/default.asp?W1597