207: EQuIS for ArcGIS I – 2 Hours
April 21, 2011
- Connect to EQuIS databases from ArcGIS
- Map sample locations, geodatabase output, and metadata
- Open EQuIS tables and use ArcGIS relates
- Query EQuIS databases with EZView
- Review the symbology and Style Gallery
In this EQuIS Academy course, EQuIS users import EQuIS data into ESRI’s ArcGIS application, learn the different default options of the EQuIS for ArcGIS interface and present data visually using pie charts, graduated symbols, and contours using Golden’s Surfer and Spatial Analyst. Users create spider diagrams using both EnviroInsite and the ArcGIS interface.
Contact email@example.com for more information.