Office Hours – WQX schema – December 9, 2010
November 30, 2010
The WQX is the USEPA’s Water Quality Exchange program, replacing STORET.
EarthSoft’s WQX Module incorporates water quality and biological data (fish counts, speciation, etc.) into EQuIS, and includes:
- WQX Schema (Data Tables & Fields, Reference Tables)
- WQX Remap Tables (Remapping methods for translating WQX domain values into EQuIS Reference Values)
- WQX EDD format for Import/Export of WQX data
- WQX Reports (Reports for viewing WQX data)
- WQX Views (Database views which provide data to a WQX node flow)
In this Office Hours session, EarthSoft Systems Engineer, Kristin Garboski will provide a demonstration of the EQuIS WQX module.
This session will be held at 11am EDT (-5 GMT) and 6pm EDT (-5 GMT) on December 9th.
To sign up for a session, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or register on the Office Hours page and indicate your session of preference. Note that spots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.