EarthSoft’s Vice President and Co-founder, Scot Weaver, is speaking at the Environment Office Conference in Birmingham, England tomorrow, Thursday February 25. UK users will be updated on new features in version 5.4.3 as well as major new developments coming up in 2010.
According to the Keynetix website:
Directly targeted at contemporary environmental data management within contaminated land, this conference will be ideal for:
- Existing Environment Office maintenance agreement holders
- Environmental consultants
- Local Authorities
- Those concerned with the creation and maintenance of Conceptual Site Models
- Environmental Data Managers
- GIS ProfessionalsThe meeting is intended to be an informal gathering of environmental professionals, with plenty of time given to discussion and questions.